Sunday, May 31, 2009

plucked some courage to my fears




*I picked up the guitar, started singing, and plucked some courage to my fears.

*I quit my job in January (in the midst of this economy, i know).

*I am off to Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands in July with Jonah Matranga on my 1st “official” tour.

*Jonah is a well traveled, well sung, astute and magical human being. This reflects in our friendship, his music, and his life.

*I am questioning how ready I am, while burning and ready as ever.

*I am trying to prepare with love, not in fear.

*I am trying to sing to myself in you, not to you for my ego.

*I am listening…

2 comments:

  1. 3rd show in Germany, everyone i've met here is ridiculously and seemingly honestly sweet! i#ve been pretty badly sick maybe worse than ever before a feresome flu so i#ve been humbled with how people have taken care of me...and how i can still muster the strength to beam love sing and play and enjoy...home is becoming less of place more of a me ;) which is one major reason i#ve set out on this journey (listen to me 3 days in;) miss you all sumthin fierce, and learning how to engage in the exchange instead of preform...videos and pictures coming soon given the right technology appears...for now use your telepathy and imagination....love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya,

    Thanks for your inspiring show in Amsterdam, was great to hear you sing and loved your outlook on life.

    Hope we meet again my homeless friend ;)

    ReplyDelete